CEO/Founder, The Internet Fame Project
Ricci strengthens, encourages and supports business professionals as a Certified Dream Coach®, Certified Spiritual Group Leader®, purpose-driven marketing advisor and passionate keynote speaker.
- President of Rock Star Media, LLC
- CEO/Founder, The Internet Fame Project
- eWomenNetwork Managing Director
- Author of Build Your Platform; Build Your Revenue Coaching Curriculum
- Thought leader on business engagement utilizing social media and internet marketing platforms
- eWomenNetwork International Business Matchmaker of the Year award winner
- Certified Dream Coach®
- Certified Spiritual Group Leader®
Ricci is a graduate of Dream University’s “Become an Inspiring Speaker” program, where she studied with Marcia Wieder, award-winning speaker Patricia Fripp, and celebrity vocal coach Arthur Joseph. She has spoken and trained at PubCon, Women Impacting the Nation, RISE Conference for Entrepreneurs, Association for Women in Technology and the Direct Selling Women’s Alliance.
Whether hosting, speaking and training at live events or working with clients individually or in groups, Ricci’s tactile and practical methods, combined with her purpose-driven mission, propels professionals to achieve their dreams and goals.
Starting as a direct sales professional in 1999, Ricci shattered records with her business, owning the largest distributorship in the United States. She went on to become a corporate internet marketing trainer and launched her independent marketing consultancy in 2003.
For the past ten years, Ricci has supported, connected and empowered over 5,000 clients and associates. She has been referred to as a pioneer for business marketing through new media and social media technologies.
Click here to contact Ricci
*Ricci’s photo courtesy Don Rogers Photography